Sunday, January 6, 2013

Death Articles - Henry Lee-Thomas

Hello Again and Happy New Year and Resolutions!  Resolution #1:  More Family History!!!

A relataive from Australia sent me these articles which were publihsed in an Australian Newpaper, "Advertiser."  These were published at the time of the death of Henry Lee-Thomas.  They are worth taking a look at.  Here is the link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10071252/The%20Advertiser%20-%20Death%20Notices%20Henry%20Lee-Thomas.docx
I promise to get busy on my blog becasue I have much more to share on this and other family lines. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal on-line blogshop for wholesale &
supply korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, hair,
trinket & bangle add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
Look at my site - staples wire