Sunday, January 13, 2013

The "LEE" Line, Next Generation

It's probably time to look a the Lee pedigree chart again and orient yourself to the next generation back on the Lee Line.  The previous few posts have been about John Lee and Sarah Ann Lever the parents of Thomas Henry Lee (Henry Lee-Thomas).  The next generation back is another John Lee  with Eliza Jones who are the father and mother of the previous John Lee.  I am posting their Family Group Record that shows them as husband and wife with their children.  I am also posting their marriage certificate.  The credit for all of these goes back to Ruby Ellen Thredgold, my grandmother and wife of Henry Lee-Thomas.  She did amazing things at gathering so much information in the days of mail via boats and limited funds to purchase copies of certificates.  She definately had her heart turned to her previous generations.  Here is the link to the family group sheet and marriage certificate. 
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10071252/Lee%2C%20John%20%26%20Eliza%20Jones%20Family%20Group%20Record.pdf

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10071252/Lee%2C%20John%20%26%20Eliza%20Jones%20Marriage.pdf

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations MM! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. For the rules and my 11 questions for you, please visit my blog post at:

sweetteatartlemonsandmemories.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.
my webpage: Full Posting